Gender equality articles
from the Lawyers Journal
- WLD launches career resources web page to promote advancement of women
Friday, January 25, 2013.
- Two diversity related programs to be held on September 18
Friday, September 4, 2012.
- IGE offers next wave of CLE programs
Friday, May 4, 2012.
- WLD and IGE to co-sponsor program featuring Lilly Ledbetter
Friday, April 6, 2012.
- ACBA combines diversity, gender equality positions
Thursday, October 21, 2011.
- Institute for Gender Equality to kick off this fall
Friday, July 17, 2009.
- Breaking barriers in the legal profession: how far have women come?
Tuesday, August 5, 2008.
- ACBA to launch Institute for Gender Equality and Gender
Equality Task Force releases report and recommendations
Tuesday, June 24, 2008.
- WLD Gender Bias Subcommittee sponsors program for local judges
Tuesday, June 3, 2008.
- Hostile environment claims may exist in the absence of
specific gender-based discrimination
Thursday, January 17, 2008.
- ACBA member chosen as Gender Equality Coordinator
Monday, September, 24, 2007.
- Disparate impact claim does not require discriminatory motive
Thursday, July 6, 2007.
- Gender complaints: The best kept secret in the bar association
Monday, December 24, 2006.
- Membership lunch a "sell-out"
Wednesday, November 29, 2006.
- History of the Women in the Law Division Gender Bias Subcommittee
Tuesday, October 27, 2006.
- Members concerned over survey results
Thursday, September 14, 2006
- Pioneers from the Gender Bias Subcommittee honored at WLD's
Thursday, June 22, 2006.