Bar Briefs Editorial Policy
- All submissions for "Bar Briefs" should be sent to the attention of David Blaner, ACBA Executive Director, 400 Koppers Building, 436 Seventh Ave., Pittsburgh, Pa., 15219, or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The "News and Notes" section is limited to announcements regarding legal or community service awards or organization appointments. Announcements related to Best Lawyers in America, Pennsylvania Rising Stars, or Pennsylvania Super Lawyers will not be published.
- The "People on the Move" section is limited to promotions, new positions, and firm establishments. Only ACBA member announcements will be published.
- The "Changes in Status" section is limited to court notices regarding attorney status. These announcements come directly from the state and federal courts and are not edited by ACBA staff.
- The editors retain the right to accept, edit, or reject submissions at their sole discretion.
- Due to the overwhelming number of submissions received and the nature of the Lawyers Journal production schedule, your announcement will be placed in a queue upon receipt and will be published in the next available issue. If you have a question regarding when or if your announcement will be published, contact Jennifer Pulice at 412-402-6623 or email@example.com.