Every two weeks, the Lawyers Journal (LJ) publishes substantive legal articles and furnishes timely information on areas of interest to the local legal community. Information published in the LJ may not be republished, resold, recorded, or used in any manner, in whole or in part, without the permission of the publishers.
View the following past issues:
|Oct. 17, 2014||Oct. 3, 2014||Sept. 19, 2014||Sept. 5, 2014|
To view the Lawyers Journal archive, click here.
Search the Lawyers Journal library for the full text of previously published legal articles.
Enter one or more keywords to search.
Note that '*' and '?' wildcards are supported.
- Click here for the 2014 advertising rate card.
- Click here for the 2015 advertising rate card.
- Click here for the LJ Editorial Policy.
- Click here for the "Bar Briefs" Editorial Policy.
- For article reprints, call Peggy Lewis at 412-402-6686.
Notes on PDF
The documents on this page are available in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF). To view these files, you will need a copy of the Adobe Acrobat* Reader (version 3.0 or above). If you do not already have a copy, it can be downloaded from the Adobe Systems Incorporated Web site.