Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers of Pa, Inc.
Confidential Lawyers and Judges' Helpline
24 Hours * 7 days * Holidays
Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers is a non-profit, independent corporation established and run by lawyers and judges for the benefit of lawyers and judges.
Our purpose is to save the lives, careers, and reputations of those
- substance abuse
- chemical dependency
- stress and anxiety
- compulsive gambling
- other serious emotional or mental health problems.
Our toll-free Confidential Lawyers and Judges' Helpline provides:
- referrals to healthcare professionals
- free initial consultation with a healthcare professional
- referrals to lawyer and judge volunteers
- free information
- free books and other literature
- discreet and non-judgmental services.
Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers can be e-mailed at email@example.com
Free Books Offered!
- Reduce Your Stress and Get More Out of Life Stress Management for Lawyers, by Amiram Elwork, Ph.D.
- Success Briefs for Lawyers, edited by Amiram Elwork and Mark R. Siwik
- Feeling Good, by David Burns, M.D.
To order your free book, call 1-800-335-2572, ext. 13.
Because our inventory is limited, we ask that you order only one book at a time. Books are provided by Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers and the PBA Lawyers' Assistance Committee.