About bit-x-bit: Founded in 2007, and exclusively endorsed by the Allegheny County Bar Association since 2008, bit-x-bit provides computer forensic and electronic discovery consulting services to companies and law firms of all sizes, including the AmLaw 100. Under the endorsement program, ACBA members receive a 5% discount on the cost of bit-x-bit's services. Just let bit-x-bit know that you are an ACBA member.
bit-x-bit’s computer forensic and e-discovery consulting services include:
- Data preservation and collection, including forensic hard drive and mobile device imaging,
- Cloud repositories and Social Networking collections
- Remote forensic imaging with bit-x-bit in-a-box™
- Processing electronically stored information (ESI) (including de-duplication, date filtering, and searching)
- Keyword hit analysis, sampling and reporting
- Document review and production with bit-x-bit’s hosting partner, kCura’s Relativity, world class, feature-rich, web-based hosted review platform on-demand
- Technology assisted review (TAR) with Relativity
- Testifying expert services on technology related topics, computer forensics and e-discovery
- E-Discovery Special Master services
- Investigation into the actions of a subject, including geo-location, file integrity, evidence hiding, and data transmission analysis
- USB device identification and analysis
- Incident response and data breach analysis
- Specializing in forensic examination and analysis of claims regarding theft of trade secrets, fraud, securities violations, intellectual property, and employment issues
For more information about bit-x-bit: Please visit us at www.bit-x-bit.com. We regard ourselves as a resource for ACBA members and welcome calls to discuss general issues of concern relating to electronic discovery and computer forensics. For a complimentary analysis of the electronic discovery needs in your case, please call us at 412-325-4033. bit-x-bit, LLC is certified by the National Women Business Owners Corporation.