Lawyers are supposed to practice law, right? But all too often, attorneys find themselves spending more and more time managing the business aspects of their practices instead of spending that time practicing law. And you can’t bill a client for the time you spend on administrative tasks and managing your practice.
Our Law Practice Management Center is design to offer you tips, articles and other resources designed to help you run your practice more efficiently … free up more time for you to practice law.
- Thinking of setting up a 401k for your firm? Six tips to keep in mind
- Do you conduct an annual financial checkup for your law firm?
- Avoid being sued when collecting legal fees
- Credit card mythbusting: Four reasons law firms still resist online payments
- Seize your budget’s powerful potential
- Forecasting – A tool for managing financial uncertainty
- Do you trust yourself with trust accounting?
- How lawyers are optimizing cash flow and workflow
- How to develop a rockstar team
- Law firm billing – It can be simpler
- The profit potential of paralegals
- Power Position: The six financial reports your law firm needs monthly
- Reminders and resources for law firms during the COVID-19 pandemic
- The no-fail formula for knowing who to hire when
- What is contemporaneous time entry worth to your law firm?
- When is the best time to prepare for a disaster?
Insurance and Liability
Marketing and Client Relations
Technology and IT
- A.I.-assisted legal research is here (and it’s probably cheaper than what you’re paying now)
- Microsoft Teams – How to smartly use a powerful collaboration tool
- How website chat helps lawyers win more clients with fewer interruptions
- Profitability Measurement Tool
- Can an engagement letter protect you from cyber-related liability?
- How to prepare for a Skype interview
- Remote online notarization in Pa. during COVID-19
- Working remotely: Three tips for law firm success
- Will COVID-19 change data visualization adoption in complex disputes?
- Understanding data analytics can improve your efficiency
Time Management and Efficiency
- How Attorneys Get More Done in Less Time
- The three tools law firms need to survive and thrive
- Time management challenge solo practices must overcome
- Formula 168: How lawyers create the life they want
- Practical planning lessons from 2020
- Simpler ways to improve partner on-time meeting attendance and time entry
- Short tips and tools in arbitration